The New Rules of Search Require That You Shift from Thinking Merely about Page Rankings to How You Drive Inbound Traffic
While the notion of “page one” results is still important, it is now only in the context of the individual searcher. In the age of these New Rules of Search we recommend five concrete action steps that will help you maximize your inbound traffic from search.
- Writing valuable content more frequently
- Updating stale and out of date content
- Scaling the number of content contributors
- Engaging within the social community (Google+ in particular)
- Telling a compelling story
Though bullet form, this paper will dig further into what Google has changed, why each change matters to you, and how these five simple steps will enable you to capitalize on the search changes.
To access this document please provide the following information at right.